exam

hi everyone ! huuuuuuuuuuuu , tomorrow exam ! woaaaaaaa , Im so scared . do you know why ? tomorrow i got exam addmath , haiyaaaa ! killer subject , i just feel want to die today . errrr , it feel so fast you know . just left  17hours only . i can't believe ! omgggggggggggg ! so scared , Allah save me . i wish i will luck for this exam but my addmath mark i just score under 10marks ! hahahaha , confirm my addmath will fail . Im so sure , i don't think who good in modern math can scored A+ in addmath . If anyone got A+ in addmath is was so fantastic ! but i don't think i good enough in modern math , my modern math i just scored C . errrr , i hate number and figure . but i really-2 want to scored in account , i hope so :) i loveeeeeee account so much , it was so interesting subject that i have learn before this . hahahahaha , imma lie ? btw to all my classmate goodluck all :)
*p/s sorry my english broken . Im not well in english but i keep on trying , we learn from mistaken :)

*seeeeeeee the table !




Tiada ulasan: